The Dual Career Network, a Kinexus and Cornerstone Alliance partnership, is designed to help partners of recently hired talent to Michigan's Great Southwest find employment. The employment needs of a partner are an important factor when making the decision to relocate, and if these opportunities are not available, it could be the difference between accepting and rejecting an offer.
The Dual Career Network works with the partners of these individuals and makes connections with regional businesses and organizations based on their skillsets, career goals and experience.
We do the networking for you – our extensive network of more than 600 regional companies
covers virtually every career field and industry.
- Have an intake interview with Holly so she can better understand your career goals.
- Receive the first look from HR.
- Be connected with professional connections to begin building your network.
- Be introduced to local groups, events and other opportunities to get you involved in the community.
- Continued follow-up through the hiring process and relocation of your family.
- Daily job opportunity.
- Local networking connections.
- Inquiries with employer on your behalf
Let us help you with your career search!